Visit Jonamac Orchard's Haunted Maze, if you dare!
Our outdoor Haunted Corn Maze is open Friday & Saturday Nights in October from 6:30-10:30pm (The rest of the orchard is closed at 5:30pm)
This season we have to limit the number of guests at one time so you will need to pre-purchase your tickets in advance to be guaranteed entry. A very limited number of walk-up tickets will be available for purchase at the gate each hour at a first come first serve basis. Once our maximum hourly capacity is reached, no other walk-up purchases will be permitted.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. The time on your ticket is your ENTRY TIME. For example, if you select 6:30-7:30PM, you need to redeem your tickets by 7:30PM or the tickets will no longer be valid. Last group in at 10:30PM, then the entrance is closed.
2. We ask that you please stay in your vehicle until your entry time, then you can enter the que line for entry to the maze.
3. Please keep a safe distance of 6 ft or more from other guests, and we recommend a face mask be worn at all times (no Halloween Masks or costumes permitted in the maze, sorry!). All of our staff will have face coverings.
4. Guests are broken up into groups of 4-5 (or fewer) people and metered into the maze by our staff to keep groups separated.
5. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get through the maze, and we have staff to help you if you get lost.
6. No Alcohol is permitted in the maze.
Due to the limited number of tickets per day, we cannot refund tickets or change ticket time or dates. All sales are final. If Jonamac Orchard closes the maze due to inclement weather the day of the event, your ticket will be refunded in full. It may take up to 7 business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement.