This Season at Jonamac Orchard, we will require a General Admission on Fall Festival Days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays) so our family is able to safely limit the number of guests visiting our farm to allow for proper space to safely social distance. We encourage guests to purchase your general admission tickets in advance to ensure your entry on the day you plan to visit.
The time on the ticket is your ENTRY TIME, you do NOT have to purchase multiple tickets to account for the duration of your stay. We ask each family or group to please limit your stay to 3-4 hours on the farm.
If your entry time is from 9-11am, please be aware that your ticket will not be valid outside of the given timeframe. You will need to purchase a new admission ticket for the next window.
Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE unless Jonamac Orchard closes activities due to inclimate weather.
General Admission Wristband is $5.00 per person (2 and under free)
Wristband includes access to:
- Corn Maze
- Jumping Pillow
- Animal Barn Petting Zoo*
- Cider House
- Apple Train*
- Apple Launchers & Cannons*
- Barn Yard Play Area (slides, kid fort & maze, duck races, trike track, play tractor, spider web, straw bale pile, tiny town buildings…new!)
- Corn Bin Closed for 2020 season
- U-Pick Pumpkin Patch (opens mid September, pumpkins priced separately)
- U-Pick Orchard (+$15 per ½ peck bag of apples, up to 4 people may pick per bag)
*Apple Tokens also required*
Apple Tokens ($2 each or 6 for $10)
- Pony Rides - 3 tokens
- Apple Cannons - 2 tokens
- Apple Launchers - 1 token
- Feed Cup in Animal Barn - 1 token
- Apple Train - 1 token